E3:10 Legacy Family
“…through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known…” Ephesians 3:10
We desire to see a healthy church representing the Kingdom of God in every community. You can help us reach this preferred future by including MNM in your will and becoming a founding member of Multiplication Network’s E310 Legacy Family.
Becoming a founding member of the E310 Legacy Family is easy. You can help grow the ministry of MNM by including us in your will by October 1, 2021.
'Blessed Are Those Who Plant Trees Under Whose Shade They Will Never Sit' -Indian proverb
Founding Member Benefits—
- 2 Insider Zoom calls per year with Dr. John Wagenveld, President MNM
- Access to exclusive updates from MNM global leaders
- Your name listed on a ‘virtual wall’ on the MNM website
- A marker next to your name wherever MNM lists E3:10 Founding Legacy Family members
- Deadline to become a Founding Member: October 1, 2021
Multiplication Network Ministries (MNM) partners with Barnabas Foundation to offer our supporters complimentary planning services and assistance with complex gifts.
Since 1976, Barnabas Foundation has helped thousands of individuals and families give more effectively to the ministries close to their hearts. They’ll help you accomplish the greatest good with your generosity – for your family and for God’s Kingdom – through tax-wise charitable giving.
Smart and Powerful Giving
Planned gifts offer you smart and creative ways to support MNM – often while benefitting your family, too.
By understanding the available options, you can multiply the end results of your generosity in ways that are simple, flexible, cost-effective and extraordinarily powerful.
Gifts in a Will
By including charitable giving in your will, you model to your loved ones a legacy of generosity. You also help ensure MNM continues to make a difference well beyond your lifetime.
You may be able to increase your potential impact –and experience significant tax benefits – by giving non-cash assets.
Examples of non-cash assets:
- Stock or marketable securities
- Real estate
- Business interests
- Farm commodities
- IRA charitable rollover (for donors ages 70 ½ and older)
- Tangible personal property
Income for Life
Lifetime income agreements are wonderful solutions for Christians who wish to give in a substantial way, but are concerned about having enough retirement income. You can give cash or other property, and receive steady income for the rest of your life. The remainder will benefit MNM.
Learn how you can multiply the impact of your generosity in smart and powerful ways. To speak with a Multiplication Network team member, please contact:
- Ken Neevel, (616) 283-7323
- Steve Chittenden, (425) 238-9018
- Michael Gutierrez, (219) 669-9275
- Rik Mumma, (949) 280-7985
- Sandy Ralya, (616) 862-0321
- Jon Voget, (949) 701-0335